Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries.
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Collaborate with designers in your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Excellent coding skills in Kotlin and Java
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience with Data Binding
- Experience with RxJava
- Capable of making architectural decisions.
- Experience with MVVM design pattern.
- Experience in writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests.
- Very good knowledge in Android application architectural patterns
- Understand how to coach teams to deliver products in an Agile environment.
- Expert in Android Architectural components (ViewModel, LiveData, Lifecycle aware components)
- Experience with Dependency injection - Dagger 2, Koin
- Experience in working with REST APIs and Retrofit (or similar)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Excellent understanding of object oriented principles.
- Working experience with Git.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- History of using Material Design guidelines in UI and UX development.
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Career advancement and Salary Increase
- Personal Learning Budget
- Home Office Policy
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional HealthCare (including dental coverage)
- Christmas Bonus
- Sport and Wellness Policy
- Co-Financed MultiSport Card
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Come work with us!