Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
- Write clean code to develop front-end web applications
- Work together with product and design to create great UX
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work in an Agile environment
- Participating in architectural discussing for building the most appropriate solution
- Be an active part in suggesting the most effective implementation of a feature
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Develop highly scalable services
- Develop and maintain pipelines for CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket pipelines or similar)
- Experience building front-end web based applications
- Experience using React in professional environment
- Experience in development of responsive designs
- Experience in writing Unit, Functional and Integration tests
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Working experience with Git and version control
- Desire to build quality software
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of AWS or Firebase
- Understanding of Docker and containerization
- Knowledge/Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of Styled Components (ex, Material UI and Ant Design)
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Career advancement and Salary Increase
- Personal Learning Budget
- Home Office Policy
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional HealthCare (including dental coverage)
- Sport and Wellness Policy
- Co-Financed MultiSport Card
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Come work with us!